In my Christian Counseling, Life Coaching & Relationship Counseling practice in Littleton, Colorado near Denver, Colorado, I frequently work with individuals and couples who have been in pain for quite some time. They need couples counseling or marriage counseling for their relationship problems.
Many times the problems in relationships are due to the unhealed pain of the past within each individual in the couple. This is often why trying to resolve them without professional help hasn’t worked for the couple. It often takes the expertise and skill of a counselor or therapist to successfully help with marriage and relationship problems.
Perhaps, you have some serious concerns about yourself or your relationship. If you are a married man you may want to ask me the question, “How do I love my wife?”
I work successfully with men and women to help them understand, support, and love their mates better. This way couples can have far greater pleasure from emotional and sexual intimacy. And that’s what you want, right?
How Counseling & Coaching Can Help You
See my Client Testimonials to learn how I’ve helped others. Feel free to visit the Articles Library or Services in the menu above for many helpful articles.
Call me today at 970-422-6102 for a complimentary 15 minute office or phone consultation to find out if I can be of service to you!
If my specializations aren’t the best fit for you, I may refer you to someone who does fit your needs. My intention is for you to get the help you need.
As you reflect on these questions, how might they apply to you?
- Is your life making you miserable? Is the statement, “Just get over it” not working for you? Don’t know how to resolve your problems?
- Are your relationship or marriage challenges becoming overwhelming and leading to depression? Are you in a sexless marriage?
- Do you wonder if your marriage can be saved? Do you fear a premature and unnecessary divorce? Or are you grieving the loss of your relationship?
- Is your marriage suffering from the devastating effects of an affair?
- Do you long to have the ‘good old days’ return when you had a better marriage and were deeply in love?
I’ve helped many couples return to joy from this place of pain.
- Do relationship problems, anxiety, depression, phobias, grief, painful memories, sex addiction, low self-esteem, or fear disturb your daily living?
- Are you feeling a spiritual desolation and lack of direction, passion or purpose in your life? Are you unable to reconnect with God in meaningful ways? Is it difficult to pray or hear God’s voice and know His path for your life?
- Are you looking for spiritual direction?
- Have you discovered the psychotropic drugs you were prescribed didn’t fix the problems you were experiencing? Do you long for a more holistic approach to your health?
There is hope for the healing and transformation you need in your life!
There is a way out of your pain and into a better, more fulfilling life for yourself and your relationship!
Your healing can begin today with your call to me at 970-422-6102 for your complimentary 15 minute phone consultation!
My integrative, holistic approach to healing deeply honors the way God created us with soul, spirit, and body and brings:
- Breakthrough transformational healing
- Relief of stress
- A return of trust
- Peace of mind
A return of emotional & sexual intimacy in your relationship
No matter what has happened in your life, positive change can and will occur with the expertise that is right for you.
While you may feel overwhelmed I can help you create real solutions in small, manageable steps.
Avelon B McNae
Christian Counselor, Marriage Counselor, Relationship Coach and Hypnotherapist in private practice in Littleton, Colorado near Denver, Colorado Please call 970-422-6102 for your Free 15 Minute Office or Phone Consultation today. Call 970-422-6102.
All information on this web site is intended for general educational purposes only and is not intended to address your specific problem or situation. You are solely responsible for how you use the information on this web site and any outcomes. If you need professional help to address problem areas of your life, please contact me or another professional counselor of your choice who will assist you in a professional counseling setting. If you are in a life-threatening situation such as contemplating suicide, please call 911 for emergency assistance. I will be available to assist you once you are safe again.